Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Converse Jack Purcells Anyone know any deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Converse Jack Purcells Anyone know any deals?

Tryin to cop a pair of converse jack purcells. I've been lookin around the web and havent really had much luck finding anything for a deal. So if any of you deal seekers have come across any in a 9.5 let me know! Also how do they fit compared to chucks/varvatos? I wear a 9 in chucks, 9.5 in john varvatos.

The LastCall near me has a lot of these in stock, or if there is a Converse Factory Store. Online you can check 6pm.com or Endless.com.

Converse shoes vary wildly, as I have one pair of chucks that are 8 and another that is 9.5.It depends on material and country of origin.

Comment

Size down 1/2 from your normal shoe size if that's what you already do with Cons. I wear a 9.5D in dress shoes but a 9 in Converse All-Stars. My Jack Purcells are an 8.5 and they are tight, but I take out the insert. So basically, get a 9.

I got my Jack Purcell "Johnny" shoes at Nordstrom Rack for $30. If you have one nearby, they carry them all the time, though usually not the "Johnny" model since that was discontinued.

Comment

To make it more confusing for you, I find the Purcells to be true to size.

Marhsalls has had some of the all white Purcells for $19.99.

Comment

I wear 9.5D-10D depending on the manufacturer, and my JPs are 10D. So, mine run true to size. The last time I saw them on sale was during the Nordstrom half-year sale.

Comment

I own a pair, and while I'm a 9.5D in dress shoes, I'm a 10 in Converse/Chucks/JP's.

Comment

i got some jack purcell's at marshall's for $19 also, but in black. havent seen them anywhere else for less than 40 or 50.

Comment

i also sized down a half size. almost all my shoes are 9.5, but i had to get 9 in jack purcells and my chucks. the john varvatos line of converse shoes dont fit me right at all though (the slip ons) so i havent been able to get any even though i like their look

Comment

Ended up picking up http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/c...xx.esn_results from macys for $50 free shipping. My chucks are 10's and a little big so i got the 9.5s. Of course not one store in the mall had any to try on before I made my blind purchase.

Comment

A lot of good Converse JP at http://www.boylstontradingco.com/shoes/shop/sale.html

Just found them last night if anybody still needs to pickup some sneakers

$33 for most pairs

Comment

Working...
                    X