Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FInally a solution to major fashion problem a shirt at right length!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kenneth
    replied

No need to be hostile.

Leave a comment:

• Zack Malibu
    replied

I'm going to tuck ALL of my shirts in from now on, in protest of this spam.

Leave a comment:

• slazer677
    replied

No problem , I think that other guy was just trying to share his referral code so he could get money off on next purchase.

Leave a comment:

• BB
    replied

If you're actually not affiliated with the company, I do apologize about about the snark. We just had a series of spam posts about this particular company that declared a particular thread "the OFFICIAL UNTUCKIT THREAD," so of course we thought this was more of the same.

Leave a comment:

• slazer677
    replied

Not sure what you are talking about just got shirts so was doing a lot of research on the company and untucked shirts in general and cam across this site so figured I would post...sorry to offend.

Leave a comment:

• BB
    replied

Great, this seems to be an unofficial untuckit thread -- that's really helpful, because we need a place to keep unruly and unauthorized posts about untuckit...

Leave a comment:

• JEH
    replied

Member for all of 10 minutes? We've seen untuckit on here before, even has an "official" thread. General consensus: Too expensive for a not MTM shirt.

Leave a comment:

• FInally a solution to major fashion problem a shirt at right length!

I am not sure how many of wear your shirt untucked but if you do I am sure you have the same problem as i have the shirts are always too long! My buddy told my about this company that completely redesigned the button shirt to be worn untucked at the right lenght. I ordered 1 to test it out and it is amazing..finally after all these years! Not only that but the shirt I got was 180 2 ply which I guess from research I did is very rarely seen. In any event I loves sharing new fashion info ..have a good weekend to all. Oh the comany is untuckit.com.

Working...
X