Maroon chinos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maroon chinos

I recently bought a pair of maroon chinos, that are currently getting hemmed, but have no idea outfit I could put together to go with them. Pics of choices would help!

White, gray, light blue or french blue button downs would go best. Best to stick with blue or neutral colors in that regard.

Comment

Definitely agree with Zack. I wear mine with gray a lot..buttondowns, chambray shirts, in fall, sweaters. White and light blue OCBDs look great too.

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

FOOZ! Where did you find a pair? I've been looking for some ever since last year. And since your getting them hemmed I think they could fit me (35x36). I'm a college student at Mississippi State University and that's our school's main color. Please and thank you

Comment

Try Brooks Bros, Polo, or maybe Lands End.

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

ALso the Gap 1969 ones have a maroon-ish color...they're not too dressy but I've got a few pairs of them and have been wearing them all summer (you can get them on sale often to for like 24 bucks)

Comment

Actually just picked them up from H&M. Saw a pair at gap as well.

Comment

Working...
              X