CTshirts, living social deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTshirts, living social deal

Hey guys...I thought you might want to jump on this. I just did.

they are doing a deal today, for $25 for $50 credit, or $50 for $100 credit at CTShirts.

If you decide to go for it, please consider using my referral link.

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/4...p&rpi=76735680

Ah, sorry. Looks like this is actually old news. Someone posted it to the deals thread 2 days ago. Either way though, if any of you haven't jumped on it yet, please feel free to use my referral code. I'd love you forever and ever...

Comment

So here is why I didn't bite on this deal - under "fine print", then "other conditions apply":

• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion

CT is known for using the JAB model of way overpricing their stuff (though I do own a shirt and tie and find them both solid) and getting most of their orders from the various specials they run (just finished a several month long summer one). I would insta-buy this if I could combine it with one of their usual discounts, but this by itself isn't all that great a deal - they run better discounts a couple times during the year it seems.

Anyone have confirmation they can be combined with their sales?

Comment

o, crap. that's a great question. The only time I buy CTshirts, is during their 4 for $200 deals. If this doesn't work with that, then I'm pissed.

Comment

Wait. It seems to work. After you buy the voucher, living social sends you an email with a special link to CTshirts, which allows you to enter in the voucher code, during checkout. The use of the special deal link doesn't void the 4 for 200 promotion...so it appears that all is well.

Comment

o...and bonus. The shipping is reduced t $4.95, versus the usual $15.

On a side note, Ctshirts is running a $15 off promotion at the moment, which is on top of the 4 for $200 deal....this disappears with he use of the living social voucher.

Comment

Interesting... good to know - thanks!

Comment

They have way better deals than the 4/$200, throughout the year. I bought a voucher a couple days back, but I don't plan to use it until another of the $35/shirt deals pops up.

Comment

I have two shirts that were both $35 and for that price the shirts are second to none.

Comment

I could be wrong, but I think that CT issues these deals fairly carefully and limits the voucher codes to times when they are not having big blowouts. I'm not sure if you will see a better deal than the 4 for $200 until this voucher expires (end of November).

I think the 1 shirt for $39.50 + tie offer is after the holidays. And the summer sale with additional markdowns happens in June.

Comment

Working...
                    X