Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bremersm
    replied

@greg_s welcome to home ownership. We have owned our house for almost three years and it has been great. We keep having kids though so we are looking to upgrade in the next few years.

Leave a comment:

• greg_s
    replied

After waiting out a short sale process for over 6 months, I just got approval today. So my priorities have vastly shifted within the past 12 hours...

Leave a comment:

• dan4
    replied

I wish I could say a nice leather biker jacket but really I probably should get my partner an engagement ring first.

Leave a comment:

• Deke
    replied

House (and all the expenses that comes with owning one)

Leave a comment:

• thmage
    replied

Realistically, I'm saving for tuition, loans, and eventually an apartment.

But I'm also saving so that some day I might buy a pair of Allen Edmonds and a new suit (preferably a light gray three piece)

Leave a comment:

• Redford
    replied

New(er) motorcycle. May have to trade the Grand National for one if I move and don't have a garage to keep it in.

Leave a comment:

• AnonymousJay
    replied

House.

Some new furniture.

Maybe some upgrades for my car.

Leave a comment:

• tomservo
    replied

Three piece tweed suit.

Also,

Several of you have referenced a Barbour jacket. What would you consider a true barbour jacket? They make many styles.

Leave a comment:

• mrusso27
    replied

Either walnut AE Daltons or a navy Barbour Bedale. Greg_S, yes you can find a Barbour on ebay (I have been stalking them for months) but I would love to have the opportunity to work in the jacket myself. Same as a pair of levis.

Leave a comment:

• akosmowski
    replied

I have regularly been eyeing the Letson shoes in grey by J&M

Leave a comment:

• spoon
    replied

As an architect who frequently is carrying oversized 11x17 pieces of paper around, I've been looking for something more elegant than rolling them up and putting them into a tube. In my search for a portfolio brief, I found this Portfolio Brief Case on Etsy:

http://etsy.me/R1wbao

Looks perfect.

Leave a comment:

• Cannon
    replied

@John Pepper - Nice pick

Leave a comment:

• SlyTim
    replied

I need a nice watch, still haven't found the one yet. Oh and a house. Kind of a large purchase as well.

Leave a comment:

• john_pepper
    replied

The this:

http://www.precisiontime.co.uk/images/hamilton/jazzmaster/H32716859_front.JPG

Hamilton Jazzmaster Maestro. Perfect combination of simplicity, elegance and function.

Will be mine...

Leave a comment:

• bremersm
    replied

@Cannon at least in America Seiko is viewed as a cheap watch. Grand Seiko on the other hand is really on par with Rolex, but at a more budget friendly price.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X