Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three piece tweed suit.

Also,

Several of you have referenced a Barbour jacket. What would you consider a true barbour jacket? They make many styles.

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

House.

Some new furniture.

Maybe some upgrades for my car.

Comment

New(er) motorcycle. May have to trade the Grand National for one if I move and don't have a garage to keep it in.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Realistically, I'm saving for tuition, loans, and eventually an apartment.

But I'm also saving so that some day I might buy a pair of Allen Edmonds and a new suit (preferably a light gray three piece)

Comment

House (and all the expenses that comes with owning one)

Comment

I wish I could say a nice leather biker jacket but really I probably should get my partner an engagement ring first.

Comment

After waiting out a short sale process for over 6 months, I just got approval today. So my priorities have vastly shifted within the past 12 hours...

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

@greg_s welcome to home ownership. We have owned our house for almost three years and it has been great. We keep having kids though so we are looking to upgrade in the next few years.

Comment

Working...
                  X