For those looking for Chukkas - LEC Jackson report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those looking for Chukkas - LEC Jackson report

I stacked a discount on top of the already on sale price and got out the door for $31 shipped. I received them this weekend and I am very impressed with first glance on the quality. The suede is very nice and construction seems good. Comfort is great. They do run a bit big, I'd consider sizing down 1/2. The mid brown color is a little bit different than how it appears online which is a little bit disappointing (it is more orange-ish) but at this price this is an outstanding deal. Sale price right now is $37.

There are very few sizes left of the lighter brown but a bunch in the darker brown. This was the third time these came on sale in the last few months so keep your eyes peeled as it might come back. So if you are looking for a started chukka like I was definitely consider this option. I would have definitely paid more for this quality, its that good.

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

I got them in my true size which is 9 and I had to return them as they were too big. I'm thinking I'd need an 8.5 or maybe even an 8. Had they fit, I would have had no complaints at $31.

Comment

The only problem ive had is how dirty the soles get. But i suspect thats any crepe sole. I haven't figured out a why to clean them yet.

Comment

I don't think you're meant to clean a crepe sole.

Comment

Perhaps not, but they are literally black after 3 wears. Kinda gross.

Comment

Working...
          X