Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loafer no show socks, preference black or white?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loafer no show socks, preference black or white?

I'm curious as to what you all think. If you can't see them, does the color matter to you or do you have a preference? The ones i've seen come in either black or white or maybe tan for a few brands.

I think of white for boat shoes and black for dress shoes. Like you said...if they don't show, it doesn't matter.

Comment

On the rare occasion I wear them, I prefer black. Honestly, they look pretty damn ridiculous if you have to take your shoes off either way

Comment

I'm interested in finding a better brand for ones that are thinner...

I have a few pairs of the banana republic brand and they have held up well but are pretty thick. I have tried a version by Polo that I found at Nordstrom, very thin and light but within one or two wears there were holes in the toes. Pretty unacceptable. Any suggestions?

Color-wise..I go with either one...

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I prefer black, it seems to create less contrast between the sock and most shoes so if they do peek out they still really aren't noticeable.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Been using these the past couple months, really love them:

http://www.maxtonmen.com/products/no-show-loafer-socks-trio

Currently out of stock at maxtonmen, but available for $4 more at Bonobos

Comment

Nice andrew. How thick are they?

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Working...
              X