No announcement yet.

New Blazers on Frank and Oak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see. I did sign up for the Hunt Club this month but I don't see any kind of link to the blazer shop yet. Maybe because I haven't been around for the beginning of the month activities yet?

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

They just sent out an email for a new blazer. For anyone who is interested, here's the link:

EDITED

At $95, it being a polyester blend, and F&O weird sizing on the blazers, I'll be skipping it.

Comment

FYI - when you post links from F&O it links to your personal account....

Comment

I'm not in love with this release but I'm glad to see they are starting to offer L sizes.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Thanks for the info. Edited the link out.

Comment

I got the email for this like 3 or 4 days ago... they must be staggering their deployment now to try and stop the mad rush of purchases in the first 5 minutes

twitter: @adg_ca
              instagram: @adg_ca

Comment

Anyone else find the offering of a $95 blazer by a company that proclaimed $50 and under a bit disheartening. More so in the way it was done, I think is what's bothering me. I have observed on several social media sites a call by Hunt Club members for more exclusive privileges, especially on blazers due to how fast they sell. But is it really an exclusive deal, and a special price when their usual price is $50. To add to it, they have completely thrown out their primary company motto of staying at or under $50. They blatantly hiked up the price and offered it at its usual price under the guise of a special offer.

Comment

Just got my Chestnut 40R blazer and it's a bit too tight to be comfortable on me.

Will be returning it unless someone here is interested ($56, shipped in the US). I think it'd probably be a good fit for someone who normally wears a 38.

Comment

I normally wear a 38 and got that last time from F&O and it was way too tight. I got a 40 in the navy corduroy blazer this time and it fit much better. Although the blazer looks more black than navy.

How did the chestnut blazer look in person? More casual or dressy? The navy one is on the dressier side since it almost looks like velvet.

Comment

@Vicious49: I consider it a bit on the casual side due to the color, but it seems nicely put together. With the right fit, it's a great blazer for fall. Certainly a bargain at the $50 price point.

Comment

The 40 fit like most 40s do. It would need to be brought in at the waist and the sleeves shortened, however I also had some bunching behind my neck so both the navy and chestnut are probably going back. It wasn't as slim around the waist as I was expecting per my experience with the Lawrence blazer in size 38.

Comment

Hmm - anyone have measurements on those 38 blazers? (shoulders and P2P chest?) I'm pretty slim (5'9/160lbs), and might be able to fit one.

Functional button cuffs could be a deal breaker for me though, depending on how long the sleeves are.

Comment

@zerostyle im 5'11 155, typically 31 waist and the 38 def didnt fit me.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

@zerostyle they don't have functional cuffs. Also you can probably get them for $40 with code ACADEMY20

Comment

Redford - Where did you get that Academy20 code from? I never received it in an email. It looks like it was working yesterday but is invalid today.

Comment

Working...
                                X