Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target Tailored Fit Shirts

Long time reader, first time poster.

I've become a fan of Merona's "The Ultimate Shirt" due to this site, and wanted to post a new find that I came across yesterday at Target. There is what is, to me a least, a new line of Merona shirts available that fit even better than the Ultimate line, and are around the same price point.

Merona's new "The Tailored Collection" shirts are what I came across yesterday and they are great so far. Fit and feel are very similar to the Express 1MX Fitted, though slightly roomier which was a big plus for me.

They are listed at $24.99, but were running a special in my area for $18.99 a piece. Definitely worth a look!

@Cam sounds very interesting! Looks like I'll go take a look tomorrow

Comment

Yeah, I noticed these 1MX clones online and just saw them in-store for the first time a few days ago. I'd describe the fit as being somewhere in the neighborhood of their modern fit, though for me they were probably smaller in the arms while being somewhat less tapered in the sides. The colors were a little out there for me, though! I was more interested in the slew of new slim fit twill pants/cords they just got in a bunch of colors.

Comment

Do you guys have a link to the shirts you're referring to? Thanks!

Comment

Too bad the ones at my Target are in terrible colors: navy blue, burgundy, olive green.

Comment

Eyo, they're in the weekly ad on the Target website.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Did any of you guys see the oxford tailored fit shirt?

Comment

I picked up two shirts from them for $18.00 each. One of the slim fits which does remind me of Express with the colors and all. And a tailored poplin

Comment

"Too bad the ones at my Target are in terrible colors: navy blue, burgundy, olive green."

What? Those aren't terrible colors! It'd be one thing if you were slagging those bright pink and teal ones, but navy, burgundy, and olive are staple colors for oxfords and incredibly versatile - I personally would like to see more done with them in dress shirts, rather than the same old white/light blue/maybe some pink or purple thrown in.

Comment

Haven't seen these in person, so can't vouch for fit, but they are more traditional oxford looking shirts with the Tailored fit:

Target Tailored Fit Shirts

Comment

I'm heading over to Target after work to pick at least one up. I'll update everyone on what I think after I've done so.

Comment

@pitseleh - I just find it difficult to pull off darkly colored dress shirts. Navy is about the only dark color that I feel confident wearing in a shirt.

Comment

Do you have to size down in these for a good fit, a la the "Everyday" shirts that have been mentioned before? I noticed there is an oxford version available, which is something on my "need" list once my no-spend rule for the month is over with.

Comment

Good heavens, a shirt that actually fits me, for $18. I can't complain. Bought two.

Comment

Working...
                            X