No announcement yet.

Stafford Ashton Mens Wingtip Dress Shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! I know the leather quality isn't fantastic, but they do look good. With the rubber soles, they'd be a great beater boot for the fall and maybe even winter.

Comment

When i went almost all their Stafford shoes were $60. I'm happy with them and have gotten a lot of compliments on them at work.

Comment

I got a pair of the wingtips in brown. Online they were "Everyday" $60, so I found a store west of Chicago and got the barely-worn floor model for $50 - 10%. I really like them--they look sharp, feel good (I wear a 9 and bought a 9) and you can't beat the value. I'd buy again.

Comment

The boots look amazing! Leather looks like it may break in nicely. Off to JCP after work tomorrow.

Comment

WOW THOSE LOOK GREAT! Tempting!

Comment

@BB or @thinker_random, any comments on the fit/sizing? I'm almost definitely going to grab a pair when they show up online, I just need to decide if I should keep my Mr B's Blake boots given how similar they look...

Comment

They do look nice, and aren't plasticky at all. Amazing for the price.

I didn't try them on -- was literally walking quickly through the store on my way to the parking lot. They do look to run large. Not sure if they are identical to the oxfords in terms of sizing. I tried on the oxfords once and they fit much like the Allen Edmonds 5-last. I usually wear a 10.5 or 11, and the 10 fit me well (not sure about the boot version, but wouldn't surprise me if they fit identically to the oxford version.)

Comment

Boots boots boots boots. I don't need them but my gosh do I want them!!! Need to find a nearby JCP!

Comment

Thinker_random sized down 1.5 to get a fit... Wouldn't surprise me. The pair in the picture is an 8.5, and my hands aren't small!

Comment

Yes i sized down to a 9 and part of me thinks an 8.5 would have maybe been better. Actually i think an 8.75 would be perfect.....if those existed

Comment

Boots on the web site

Also some chukkas

Comment

Ooo i didn't see the chukkas in the store. may have to go check those out after work

Comment

Here's a pic of the Stafford wingtip boots (top of pic) v. the Aldo Blake in dk brown

Comment

I believe you mean the AE Dalton. That boot is no Aldo.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

@greg_s is correct, that's the AE Dalton in Dark Chocolate. I have that same boot.

Comment

Working...
                                X