Stafford Ashton Mens Wingtip Dress Shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stafford Ashton Mens Wingtip Dress Shoes

A mens fashion site I vist (not this one, but I'll leave it unnamed) suggested these shoes (http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/staff...tType=Featured). They're VERY cheap and have great reviews. Having only seen them online, they appear cheap-looking to me. What's everyone's thoughts? Might get them as a cheap casual/jeans/khackis option.

Thanks.

They've been posted here a few times. I bought them. I got size 11, I wear a size 11 sneaker, they are a little big so I got some inserts and it's all groovy now. I've had trouble finding a matching belt since the brown isn't as dark as most browns. Other than that love the shoes and I think they're a great value.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

I have them, and wear them pretty frequently. Great for the price. I typically pair them with some dark denim.

Comment

Excellent feedback. Thank you. Hopefully I can find them in person and pull the trigger.

Comment

I've seen them in the store and they look like they run really big. Does anyone that has them recommend sizing down 1 or more?

Comment

I tried them on out of curiosity when stuck waiting in a mall a while ago. They fit like the Allen Edmonds 5-last -- loose in the heel, normal toe box. I'm usually a 10.5D, but would have been a 10 in these. Also: well, well worth the money. Don't look bad at all. Look much better than lots of $100 shoes.

Comment

I'm a typical 9.5D in dress shoes, and I own these in that size. They are true to size, at least in my case.

Comment

I may have to go to JC Penny's this weekend to check these out or at least some Stafford shoes. I am need of some new shoes and with a new baby don't have a ton to spend. Thanks for the post!

Comment

I sized down a half and they're the right length, but the toe box is a bit tight (though my feet are slightly wide). I might try stretching them out. They do look good for the price.

Comment

Saw these: http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/stafford-alex-mens-oxfords/prod.jump?ppId=pp5001521741&selectedLotId=0141325& selectedSKUId=01413250091&navState=navState-:catId-:subcatId-:subcatZone-false:N-:Ns-:Nao-0s-24n-1:Ntt-stafford+alex:Nf-:action-search&catId=SearchResults

On the JC Penney site today and I'm pretty tempted to get them. Wish they had black because I'm currently looking for a pair of black shoes I can wear out and not care too much about. The Stafford black cap-toes linked below have a textured middle piece I don't care for.

http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/staff...=SearchResults

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

That brown Captoe looks promising, but the black one looks freakish. I notice that the black wingtip is a blucher, instead of the brown Oxford -- thu seem to like to mix it up. Anyone try out the black blucher wingtip? Same quality as the brown oxford?

Comment

I went to and picked up some Stafford brown wingtip boots this weekend and love them. They run way big. I am usually a 10.5 and bought a 9. The black cap toe shoes with the texture on them aren't nearly as bad in person (hell i even kinda liked them) but they didn't have my size.

Comment

Funny, I literally just spotted those and took some pics while out returning something at another store in the mall. They look to be exactly the same quality as the oxfords, same leather and brogueing. I might have to get a pair - $70, $60 when on sale. Also, the black blucher longing looks good, as does the quality of the brown captoe (same type of leather as the wingtips).

Comment

They've got boots now too? I can't find them on the web site. Any chance of some pics?

Comment

Right above!

Comment

Working...
                              X