jeans for thunderthighs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jeans for thunderthighs

My quads are big & I don't fit into most jeans my size. Definitely nothing "slim" or "skinny", & when I go with a standard fit, the ankles are way too big. I'm OK with slimming jeans down from the knee but does anybody have a line on slim-fitting jeans that are a little more generous in the thighs? I guess these would be "tapered" jeans.

Just for reference here, what size is our waist and how big around are your quads?

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Short of going into a store and trying a ton of stuff on to see what works best, you may want to check out the 501 shrink to fit and make a date with your bathtub.

Plus remember that good fitting jeans should be tight when you first try them on. They streeeetch over time.

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

Have you tried Bonobos jeans? They're similar cut to their chinos, which I've had luck with. Not sure how large your thighs are compared to your waist, but they do a decent job and are actually pretty nice jeans. They're a bit pricey, but I prefer going that route and having jeans that fit me really well than the alternative.

Comment

greg_s's questions are quite relevant here. I could suggest probably ten different tapered jeans off the top of my head, but there is vast variability among all the different tapered jeans out there. Some of them are geared more toward guys with massive quads, and some are tapered from slim to skinny.

Also worth reiterating, though, is tomservo's indication that well-fitting jeans SHOULD be tight when you first wear them. It may take maybe a week of wearing them before they stretch out enough to be truly comfortable, but that is the only way to ensure a proper fit over the jeans' lifetime.

Comment

Working...
          X