FWIW, I was looking for new pants this weekend at Macy's and came across these. They are not listed on their website or on the Haggar website. They have a "exclusively at Macy's" tag on them. Style is very similar to the alphas: heavier fabric and stitching, slash back pockets, jean style front pockets, single button front. Leg bottom opening is 1" wider in diameter than the same size Alpha, and at mid leg about 1.25" wider in diameter. Sizing worked out great for me as the ALphas are a tad snug at mid thigh which tends to pull them down a little on me. Colors were black, navy blue, slate, and light grey. Tag is $70 but with all the discounts worked out to a respectable $31 and they come in a 29" inseam so no hemming for me which is a plus. Has anybody else tried these?

I also got a pair of these Calvin Klein slim pants and i really like them too. Fabric is light and back pockets have no closure. the measures compared to the Alphas were maybe 1/2" larger in diameter, just a little looser. They also had a light grey version not listed on the website. Also about $30.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/c...xx.esn_results