Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ratio Shirts - theDailyHookup.com Promo

Gents -

Bought a bonobos promo from the daily hook-up a while back, and was notified this morning via email that they are offering $98 in credit at Ratio for $60, PLUS a $15 giftcard!

Use link below to sign up and access the deal:

http://www.thedailyhookup.com/deal/m.../city:national

Full disclosure...i get some credit for each person that uses the link above

Awesome. Thanks guata.

Comment

Just got my Ratio Shirt and I am very impressed.

Comment

Damn it guata... I'm supposed to stop spending money... (thanks for the heads up on the code!)

Comment

I'm assuming you can stack the gift card atop the promo, right? I need a blue twill to go with my white one.

Comment

Awesome! I've been wanting to try one of these for a while. $60 brings them into my price range. Thanks for the link!

Comment

@jonATL, the fine print says that it is a $15 gift card towards your 2nd order... so maybe they include the gift card with your shirt when you receive it. Or, if its a virtual gift card, I'm guessing you can't use two codes at once.

Comment

I just placed an order. Do you know if the gift card MUST be used by you? If not we could all sell ours for like $10 or so if we don't plan to make a second order.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

@redford - that's a good question. I'm assuming its intended to be used by you, since that's listed as a benefit of the promo. However, i doubt the card/code is linked to your account, so you should be able to "gift" it.

On a similar note...it looks like you can buy two promo codes, but does anyone know if you have to gift the second one? or can you use that one for yourself as well?

Comment

The details say "You may purchase up to 2 vouchers for yourself and 1 as a gift."

Also says "Vouchers may not be stacked in a single purchase order - multiple vouchers will require multiple purchase orders."

But I don't think that vouchers = gift cards so hopefully you can stack those.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Been meaning to pick up something from them soon so I bought 2 through the link. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

thanks to those of you who have used the link!

Comment

Just a heads up from the details section: All vouchers expire on September 30, 2012

Comment

Tempted - I don't need any more shirts, and definitely not dress shirts, but shirts that fit great are indeed awesome. All the fabrics I like are $125 though

Edit: I love the product SkimLinks inserted a link to on "dress shirts"

Comment

Just an FYI with what @runners said, it'll be a pretty tight timeframe to buy 2 vouchers, order 1 shirt first (to get fit, etc.) and then a 2nd one after you've had the other shirt done (or remade, if necessary), given the turnaround time.

I'm not supposed to be buying anything currently, and I just ordered a couple Ratio shirts, but this may need to be purchased, too hard to pass up.

Comment

Working...
                              X