Express's New "Wall Street" Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Express's New "Wall Street" Collection

I stopped by my local Express yesterday at Harlem and Irving Plaza on Chicago's Northwest Side to see if they carried French Cuff shirts. The employee informed me that they didn't, but would be in a couple weeks. She said they would be apart of their Wall Street Collection which was already on display. I didn't have much time to try anything on, but the shirts had more classical patterns like ginghams and simple blue stripes. There also seemed to be wool ties, which I don't believe they carried before. I don't see any online, and I'm not sure which stores would be apart of the trial run, but I thought I would just give everyone a heads up, and was wondering if anyone had taken a better look at this stuff.

Oh yeah, she also said they would be carrying the spread collar shirts too.

Comment

I have noticed that Express is now carrying the MX1 with a decent sampling of patterns. I bought two last week, and saw another 2-3 that I liked. Its a nice change from the solid color only MX1. My only complaint is that some of the patterns are only carried in the Modern Fit, which is a bit too baggy for my tastes.

Comment

Working...
      X