Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arm Candy: accessories of a different nature.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lib
    replied

The temptation to over-accessorize is strong, however all my arm candy inevitably seems to clash. Shame really because they often look like they would go well together.

Leave a comment:

• bruschetta
    replied

trash, I hope that you're referring to the candy and not Jessy's hand.

Leave a comment:

• trash
    replied

@Jessy, I noticed your arm candy is "share size"...anybody else got more than they can handle? (kidding, kidding)

Leave a comment:

• greg_s
    replied

Well there is a certain desirability to having an accessory for various situations. I have my classy dress one, sleek, slim, and sophisticed. The casual chronograph that's highly versatile and with lines and curves in all the right places. And let's not forget the every day wear (ironically this one rotates): fashionable, interesting, and draws the eye just enough.

Leave a comment:

• bruschetta
    replied

All of the gentlemen posting personal arm candy are lucky guys with the exception of Jessy. Do any of your Mrs. have sisters in the UK? Send them my way. Please.

Jessy, I give you full marks for your sense of humor. Top notch!

greg_s & hornsup84, I find myself in the same circumstances as you gents. I had permanent arm candy, but I awoke one morning to find that she had decided attach herself to the arm of a banker. C'est la vie.

Leave a comment:

• jessy_diamond
    replied

Leave a comment:

• greg_s
    replied

Haha same here hornsup. I prefer to rotate my accessories frequently at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• hornsup84
    replied

Y'all are pulling it down, good work gents. I'm single, so no-go on a long-term accessory for me. Right now, I'm more of a seasonal attire type of guy.

Leave a comment:

• Margotron
    replied

Leave a comment:

• guiltybystander
    replied

Suits is awesome indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Focuspants
    replied

Me and the now wifey and our new baby kitten Harvey (we watch too much suits)

Leave a comment:

• guiltybystander
    replied

Looks like the above models are neither automatic or battery operated. Or are they??

Don't get "wound up"- apologies if that sounded more risque. I had to keep the watch analogy running. Don't give me a "time" out either please, mods!

Leave a comment:

• Vicious49
    replied

NC might have to fix my link on this.

Me and my wife to be.

Leave a comment:

• nicholascrawford
    replied

I would post this picture, but I'm embarrassed by the collar gap!

Leave a comment:

• Vicious49
    replied

Sure, I will if others do. I've never understood why people block out their faces in pics posted on this forum. I wasn't sure if it was sme sort of rule so I followed suit despite me readily posting pics elsewhere online.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X