Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arm Candy: accessories of a different nature.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suits is awesome indeed.

Comment

Comment

Y'all are pulling it down, good work gents. I'm single, so no-go on a long-term accessory for me. Right now, I'm more of a seasonal attire type of guy.

Comment

Haha same here hornsup. I prefer to rotate my accessories frequently at the moment.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Comment

All of the gentlemen posting personal arm candy are lucky guys with the exception of Jessy. Do any of your Mrs. have sisters in the UK? Send them my way. Please.

Jessy, I give you full marks for your sense of humor. Top notch!

greg_s & hornsup84, I find myself in the same circumstances as you gents. I had permanent arm candy, but I awoke one morning to find that she had decided attach herself to the arm of a banker. C'est la vie.

Comment

Well there is a certain desirability to having an accessory for various situations. I have my classy dress one, sleek, slim, and sophisticed. The casual chronograph that's highly versatile and with lines and curves in all the right places. And let's not forget the every day wear (ironically this one rotates): fashionable, interesting, and draws the eye just enough.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

@Jessy, I noticed your arm candy is "share size"...anybody else got more than they can handle? (kidding, kidding)

Comment

trash, I hope that you're referring to the candy and not Jessy's hand.

Comment

The temptation to over-accessorize is strong, however all my arm candy inevitably seems to clash. Shame really because they often look like they would go well together.

Comment

Working...
                      X