Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arm Candy: accessories of a different nature.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arm Candy: accessories of a different nature.

Dappered Threads has shockingly overlooked one of the most important accessories available to a dapper gentleman: arm candy. This thread is an attempt to alleviate our apalling deficiency.

Please post your favorite arm candy along with a brief description outlining outfits and situations where he/she would be most appropriate. Here are three contributions of my own:

The Submariner, a popular model that can be dressed up or dressed down. The studded variation is also quite popular.

Eveningwear, the perfect choice for superior activities after 6PM. Extremely popular in Irish Silver.

The Chronograph, surprisingly versatile. The Logan model is equally stunning.

Yum. http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-co...elin-shirt.jpg

Comment

Yesterday, I was shocked to see half-nude images of me used by Abercrombie & Fitch on their shopping bags without my permission.

Comment

nicholascrawford, I must admit that I don't understand your joke or reference.

nerdland, dressed up or dressed down.

Comment

I get the joke by NC, just don't get line of thought that connects it with the thread.

Nerd -- way to ruin it for the rest of us.

Comment

I was just contributing to the silliness.

Nerd's photo popped up on the first page of Google Images results for SJ. Never gonna live that one down!

Comment

Back on topic! Please, nicholas, your frivolities are undermining the importance of this accessory in a gentleman's life!

Comment

And to think that I took this thread seriously before clicking on the links. Poop.

Comment

I married for looks and money, and I highly recommend it. There. That's my solution. =D

Comment

I vote we start posting our own arm candy. Anyone down? I don't wanna be the only one...But I'm more than happy to share with you guys

Comment

Sure, I will if others do. I've never understood why people block out their faces in pics posted on this forum. I wasn't sure if it was sme sort of rule so I followed suit despite me readily posting pics elsewhere online.

Comment

I would post this picture, but I'm embarrassed by the collar gap!

Comment

NC might have to fix my link on this.

Me and my wife to be.

Comment

Looks like the above models are neither automatic or battery operated. Or are they??

Don't get "wound up"- apologies if that sounded more risque. I had to keep the watch analogy running. Don't give me a "time" out either please, mods!

Comment

Me and the now wifey and our new baby kitten Harvey (we watch too much suits)

Comment

Working...
                              X