No announcement yet.

Odin at Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bag and some of the sweaters look great. I'll be interested if they are sub $50.

Comment

Hmm. Should I buy it all the first day? Wait until inventory clears out and buy it once it goes on sale? Decisions, decisions...

Comment

@ NC - No reason not to take a good look in-person when the stuff is released. That will at least give you an idea as to whether it's worth paying full price or waiting to see what goes on clearance.

Ben

Comment

The Webster Collection may have been too out there for some people. It wasn't as coveted and eventually was heavily clearanced at the Targets near me. The Odin gear is nice, and will appeal to people wanting neutral colored fall/winter gear. I definitely have my eyes on the Fair Isle items.

Comment

@NC, buy it first day, but keep the tags on for a couple of weeks and see if the items you like go on sale. If they do, return them and buy them at the lower price.

Comment

Good call TKBJC

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Only thing is that they waited until 30 days passed before they went on sale. People like me me who bought the Webster jacket at full price right out of the gate were out of the window. Not that I mind - the $5 was worth it.

Comment

I've always just kept my receipts from items I've purchased full price and watched for when they go on sale. When they do, I buy the exact same thing and then return it using the old reciept. And yes, I would totally do that for $5. I'm frugal, often to a fault.

Edit: does target have a 30 day return window? I guess I've never noticed if they do, probably because I have friends who work there and hook me up.

Comment

Not as extreme as you guys, but I have a Red Card, gets me 5% off, free shipping. I also tack on a $5 or $10 coupon off $50 if they're available.

Comment

I save $300/year with the Red Card! I got the Home Depot card years ago when remodeling (and never used since...use beyond your first purchase) then the Target card after having a kid. Totally worth it.

Comment

Found this on the target website - looks like it has the prices.

http://pressroom.target.com/pr/news/...ok-237407.aspx

Comment

Definitely going to buy the cropped jacket (assuming it looks good IRL and fits well). May wait for the rest to go on clearance before picking through it.

Ben

Comment

@Ben Nice find. I was hoping the duffel was navy but it looks like it is black. $44 is the right price though.

Comment

Odin stuff is live on the Target website. I'm headed to the store this morning.

Ben

Comment

http://www.oilandwool.com/2012/09/09/a-review-of-odins-new-line-at-target/

I just googled and found this. It might be helpful for those who want to order online rather than go to the store.

Comment

Working...
                                X