Odin at Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odin at Target

Selectism just released a preview of the Odin collection coming to Target.

http://www.selectism.com/2012/08/08/odin-at-target-menswear-fall2012/

Intrigued by some of the sweaters. Was hoping for more in the jacket/blazer category.

My cocktail videos >

I like pretty much everything I see here. Would definitely be interested in checking out the sweaters, jackets, the bag. Even the shoes, though at Target prices, quality would be an issue for sure.

Ben

Comment

The Odin chukkas look pretty good. Wonder what different suedes it'll come in. Could be very tempting at target prices.

Comment

There is some really cool stuff in here. I hope it is easier to get this stuff for us than it was recently for the girls and the Missoni collection. That sold out incredibly quickly from what I hear.

Comment

Thanks for this, great find. I wrote a blog about this a few days ago and was very curious to see what the styling would look like. Looks very interesting.

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Really dark palette, would have liked to see a little more color, maybe some dark red, rust, or dark greens...

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

This definitely seems like a bigger win than the Webster collection. I'm always pretty happy with the quality of Target in relation to the price. I just hope the sizing isn't too wonky, as is sometimes the case.

Comment

This stuff looks pretty good. I'll definitely have to go to Target and check it out. Good Autumn clothes.

Comment

Looks like a lot of potential! The only thing I got from the Webster collection was the swim trunks which fell apart in weeks. I really hope the quality of this stuff is an improvement over some of the other Target stuff I've owned.

Comment

Definitely much more in line with my style than The Webster. I'm excited to check it out.

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

@ TravisB - Interesting... I've been wearing the heck out of my two pairs of Webster shorts all summer and they are holding up great.

Ben

Comment

@BenR after the first wash and air dry the strings to my swim trunks are knotted and literally falling apart. After a few more uses and washes its just in bad shape overall. I wash them normally like anything else I wear, and all of my stuff is air dried. I'm not sure why mine are in such bad shape. I literally just go to the beach for a few hours or the pool, nothing crazy.

Comment

I'm also not crazy about most of it. Color palette's too dark, and I tend to go for more sumptuous shades in the fall/winter. I'd probably wear the shawl cardigan in the first shot, though; I kind of hate fair isle stuff, but in moderation (like just a strip of it), I'm really coming around to it. Definitely not digging the wedge sole chukkas, though. I've never been much for [seemingly] arbitrarily combining two different types of shoes.

Comment

@Travis, that's weird man. Mine are holding up quite well after heavy wear and use. I noticed the strings are fragile. You really need the suit velcroed shut while washing so the strings don't get chewed up by it.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Just a reminder that the Odin line should be available September 9th in stores and online.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Working...
                              X