Allen Edmonds Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen Edmonds Players

So I recently scored a pair Allen Edmonds Players in black at Nordstrom rack for $150. They are 10.5 and unfortuanetly a half size too big for me. Being that is was such a great deal I couldn’t pass it up. My goal was finding some type of workaround to make them fit. I'll more than likely return them but I was hoping to make this work somehow. Any suggestions??

I got a pair of Players in 7D, while I'm a 6.5D. I went to my cobbler and asked for the thickest insole they had. I did miracles. The shoes fit perfectly and were confortable right off the bat.

Comment

Thanks, Ill give that a shot.

Comment

another alternative is checking out the black Superfeet insoles. I did that with my Park Aves that were a little too big and love it. I think if you do other Superfeet insoles, you'd get even more of a difference (black is their smallest).

Compared with the cobbler route, not sure which is cheaper.

Comment

Is there anywhere online to buy the insoles, I need some for my smaller left foot...really annoying.

Comment

Haha, I'm going to do the same thing with a pair of Magnanni blue suede chukkas that I picked up at the Rack for $99. Usually I'm personally against this after seeing how much nicer it is just to get shoes that fit right, but I couldn't help it: suede, blue, chukkas, $99

I used to use the black Superfeet insoles in my 1-size too large AE Sanford's, but I found that a more padded insole not only works better, but it's a cheaper. Superfeet are too expensive for my tastes.

Comment

Working...
            X