Fall Jacket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall Jacket?

I was thinking about getting a jacket for the fall. I usaly fall on the rougher work ware style, but I can go back and forth. Anyways there was a great black denim jacket I was eyeing. Would this be fall enough or would it be too summer....y? If so any recommendations?

I think Denim is a good look for the fall...But why black? Nothing wrong with it, i am just curious, why not blue?

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

Comment

I think a denim jacket can look great. My only concern in the double-jeans thing, which rarely translates from the pages of Esquire to the streets of the northeast.

Comment

Hey guys thanks for the advice. I chose black because I have a regular jean shirt and I rarely get to wear it. I have to match it up with the right pants. With blue jeans I look to much like Ted Turner. My chinos are usually to preppy office looking to match. With black it will be a lot more versatile and I don't think I'll get that redneck double denim look.

Comment

I agree with the double blue jeans thing. I need to invest in some grey jeans to go with my blue trucker jacket.

Comment

Working...
          X