Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uniqlo premium linen slim fit blazer sizing

Hey guys,

I've been looking for a cheap linen blazer for a while and I've been liking this one from Uniqlo (happens to be on sale now too). I know from searching around on the forums that at least a couple of you have purchased this. Can anyone speak to how the sizing runs? I'm typically a 44R in casual blazers from GAP, Banana Republic, JCrew, and Lands End. A 42 fits me better in the waist, but is usually pretty snug in the arms/shoulders and short in the sleeves. Based on this I was thinking I would need a Large in this.

Also, for you guys in NY...have you seen these still in the stores? I was going to purchase through Suddenlee and really hope these are still in stock.

Thanks in advance for the help!

I bought this in medium, and it fits me very well at 5'9/155-160lbs.

The medium fit closest to what I would say is a 38R or 38S. Shoulders & chest are a spot on 38, but the length is on the shorter end of things, probably 28" BOC measurement.

If you're a 44, you'll definitely need a L or XL.

You can usually get the exact numbers from the Japan site, but I can't seem to find the identical model on their anymore. (Product code: 071386). I used it to find the medium measurements before - not sure why they pulled it down.

Comment

Oh wow, so this must run fairly small. I wasn't thinking I might have to size up to an XL. I'm 6'2/190 with an athletic build (thick shoulders/broad back), but don't own anything in an XL anymore. But if a M fits like a 38R, then a L might not work for me.

Comment

I'm 6'1" and 145 lbs. Both the small and medium fit me well, except the medium's sleeves were long on my 34" arms. The body is really cropped on me with the small. Kind of a horse apiece.

Comment

Working...
        X