Dappered Contests: The Winners Circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dappered Contests: The Winners Circle

Thought this would be a fun thread since Joe is giving something away everyday this week. Has anyone here on Threads won anything? I think I have entered every contest and have not won anything yet I rarely win though when it comes to randomized drawings.

Never won anything yet. Last winner was James D. His name is too close to mine (same initials), I feel like my chances are lessened.

A navy Indochino suit or a blue stripe Ratio shirt would be quite nice.

Comment

...me thinks this will turn into "Dappered Contests: The Losers Circle"

You can count me in I'll win someday...

Comment

I've never won anything either. But I've only entered a few of the orient watch ones.

I try not to enter the contests that I don't necessarily want.

Comment

I won the Neumoks a few months back! Got them in blue. It was funny because I had ordered my Strands just days before. My shoe collection went from boring to snazzy in a week's time.

I pretty much only enter the accessory contests (shoes and watches).

Comment

@Deke Do you like the Neumoks? I was looking at getting a pair in olive.

Comment

I like them a lot. They don't get as much wear as most of my other shoes just due to them being fairly flashy. I'll wear on a Friday at work every once in awhile or if I'm going out for dinner with the fiancee. She loves them, so that's what really matters

What I've found funny is I actually get more comments on the red laces than the shoes themselves. I've considered switching to the tan laces (all of the Neumoks come with both bright and subdued laces), but I figure if I'm wearing blue shoes, I might as well rock the standout laces too.

Comment

I won the best prize of all on Dappered.com: friendship.

(Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.)

Comment

Haven't won anything... yet! But like AnonymousJay, I only enter contests for items that I'd actually use.

Comment

What? You never call me any more, bruschetta!

I would wear practically everything Joe gives away.

Comment

nicholascrawford, I've been attempting to acquire shorter friends so that I look tall in comparison. I entered today's contest for the Orient watch.

Comment

nada here. the Indochina suit would be tits.

Comment

Like others mentioned, I only enter contests for something I want and would use. It's tempting to enter them all for the sake of winning, but I'd rather the winnings go to someone who might appreciate them more.

Comment

I haven't won yet but I've only entered 4-5 since I started reading Dappered last year. Most things I just think I wouldn't use as much as others would so I'd rather they go to them. From this week I only entered the Ratio contest.

Comment

Working...
                            X