Allen Edmonds Chester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen Edmonds Chester

So I just scored a pair of AE Chesters for a great price. Does anyone have this model? What are you thoughts?

What color? They are a pretty standard looking full brogue balmoral. They look nice man. They will work in a variety of somewhat dressed-down to decently dressed-up settings.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Sounds too much like someone said "child molester". I would call them by another name and be careful to not wear a moustache. ;-)

Comment

They are black. I am going to give them a nice shine and condition and use them as a replacement for my Bostonians. The Bostonians have treated me well; but they have a crease at the bottom of the toe box.

Nick; you are a funny funny man.

Comment

Since they are black they will be the hardest to dress down. I'd say only with jacket and/or tie.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Greg; I don't really plan to dress them down. I am the type of person that saves black for dressier attire. I wear brown 80% of the time.

Comment

I got the AE chester on ebay for $50 and after cleaning/conditioning and shining they've become my favorite pair of black shoes.

Comment

Working...
              X