Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kinojay33
    replied

I love some of the products and prices on Stylegun, but the $45 USD "economy" shipping cost will probably keep me from ever buying anything. It boggles my mind how in this day and age, overseas shipping is still so incredibly expensive.

Leave a comment:

• jessy_diamond
    replied

Here's the clarification. "The Buyer" is the guy with the 36" chest.

"The buyer is a classic 36 and has just put the jacket on for me – it really is a good fit.

Obviously it is up to you at the end of the day but we think it should fit you too."

Leave a comment:

• nicholascrawford
    replied

The shoulders are smaller than yours? Doesn't sound like that would work, if the numbers are even accurate. Ask for a clarification? I know how hard you've looked!

Leave a comment:

• jake89
    replied

Seems very expensive for something that is basically a unstructured jacket. Probably could have gotten something similar from Rugby or Landsend, or even at Macys with one of their local brands(though its at the end of the season).

Leave a comment:

• jessy_diamond
    started a topic What do you think of this blazer?

What do you think of this blazer?

http://www.stylegun.com/brands/farhi/two-button-notch-lapel-military-gabardine-jacket-in-navy#

I was looking for a casual navy blazer for a while. I asked for measurements, here's what I got (size Small) :

-Shoulder to shoulder 41cm (16.14")

-Sleeve length from shoulder 66cm (26")

-Armpit to armpit; 47cm (18.5")

-Length of jacket, starting at the bottom of the collar at the back 72 cm (28.3")

I don't know about you, but it looks awfully small, even for me (16.5" shoulders and 33-34" chest). However, they said a guy with a 36" chest tried it on and it fitted him fine. I don't know what to think...

Stylegun is based in UK, so returns might be tricky.

Total would be £127.50, so around $200 (plus hypothetical import/duty fees). Worth giving it a shot?

Working...
X