What do you think of this blazer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think of this blazer?

http://www.stylegun.com/brands/farhi/two-button-notch-lapel-military-gabardine-jacket-in-navy#

I was looking for a casual navy blazer for a while. I asked for measurements, here's what I got (size Small) :

-Shoulder to shoulder 41cm (16.14")

-Sleeve length from shoulder 66cm (26")

-Armpit to armpit; 47cm (18.5")

-Length of jacket, starting at the bottom of the collar at the back 72 cm (28.3")

I don't know about you, but it looks awfully small, even for me (16.5" shoulders and 33-34" chest). However, they said a guy with a 36" chest tried it on and it fitted him fine. I don't know what to think...

Stylegun is based in UK, so returns might be tricky.

Total would be £127.50, so around $200 (plus hypothetical import/duty fees). Worth giving it a shot?

Seems very expensive for something that is basically a unstructured jacket. Probably could have gotten something similar from Rugby or Landsend, or even at Macys with one of their local brands(though its at the end of the season).

Comment

The shoulders are smaller than yours? Doesn't sound like that would work, if the numbers are even accurate. Ask for a clarification? I know how hard you've looked!

Comment

Here's the clarification. "The Buyer" is the guy with the 36" chest.

"The buyer is a classic 36 and has just put the jacket on for me – it really is a good fit.

Obviously it is up to you at the end of the day but we think it should fit you too."

Comment

I love some of the products and prices on Stylegun, but the $45 USD "economy" shipping cost will probably keep me from ever buying anything. It boggles my mind how in this day and age, overseas shipping is still so incredibly expensive.

Comment

Working...
          X