Looking for a size and style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a size and style

Hey guys. A bit new around here. I havent had any luck looking elsewhere for my size and I was wondering if you guys could help. I have a size 18 neck and a 35 sleeve. Mostly due to working out I guess. Anyway - I prefer the express style colors/shirts but their sizes do not work. To get my neck size I'd need a XXL in their shirts. Which is just to baggy. So I'm looking for their colors/fit with a bigger neck size... any ideas?

My advice would to buy in bulk when a sale comes around and get the sleeves tailored. If they are too baggy try the extra slim fit.

Comment

Yeah I considered it. It's just the fact that it would be a lot of shirts being tailored if I go that route. But I may have to go that route just due to my neck size

Comment

Hey Kyle, just take a look outside of S/M/L sizing.

For example, Brooks Brothers has over a hundred shirts in your size. They have 40 in the non-iron Slim Fit alone: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id =1&Section_Id=205&section_size=&section_color=&sor tby=newArrivals

And you can go slimmer or fuller with their other fits. BB has sales that you would want to watch for, but it's the premo route. There are a lot of other shirt makers, and of course, custom shirt makers. Can check out Charles Tyrwhitt for another high-end route. Van Heusen is less expensive, but you want to screen out polyester shirts unless price is your primary criteria.

Comment

I will definitely have to look into this. Brooks brothers colors really aren't what I'm looking for but they do have some great shirts. If I'm looking for basic blue's and whites they will definitely be the way to go. But I do prefer bolder colors from time to time due to the fact the same old colors can bore me. I will definitely keep an eye on the sales though.

Comment

I used to have that same train of thought, but I've realized that the bold colors are best left to ties, socks, and pocket squares until I'm in some future reincarnation of my wardrobe. A teal 1MX shirt is very memorable and can only be worn a few times while a light blue shirt can be worn twice a week without anyone realizing it. =)

Comment

Working...
            X