Bonobos suits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonobos suits?

anybody have any experience with Bonobos suits? I'm a 36S and need a slim fit in the jacket, but the Bonobos site doesn't say anything about the jacket fit. I'm looking at the "Tiger Sharks" charcoal suit in particular. I know I can always return it if it fits horribly, but I'd rather avoid the hassle if a bunch of people comment saying they're boxy and have sleeves that are too long. also looking for any comments on quality, since they're quite pricy. thanks.

Hey,

I'm wearing that very suit today. I'm a 38R or 40R depending upon the cut of the jacket. I initially ordered a 38 jacket and it was very small, so I returned it and went up to a 40. It's still pretty close fitting, but I like it that way. I've been really happy with the suit so far -- I've had it about a year and wear it two or three times a month.

I think the price is fair for what you get -- the material is nice and the overall cut of the suit is just right (for me, anyway).

d

Comment

thanks for the response, very helpful. do you know if it's canvassed or fused? for the price I'd guess probably fused, but you never know.

Comment

Sorry, I don't know. I'm getting a late start on suit construction terminology. If you email them I'm sure they would tell you. Their customer service is pretty helpful.

Comment

Working...
        X