What Ratio Shirt have you ordered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Ratio Shirt have you ordered

So I placed my first order for a Ratio Shirt today. I needed a new high quality white shirt as the ones I own have seen better days. I also wanted a plain white shirt with french cuffs. Just wanted to know what others have ordered since Ratio has been a hot topic. This is what I ordered.

White Classic pinpoint shirt with french cuff, English spread, no back pleat, and seamless placket.

Just beware the pinpoint is very thin material. Haven't ordered the twill but figure it would look much better if you ever wear the shirt without a jacket. The pinpoint will do better during the summer months though when worn under a jacket.

Comment

I've got the windowpane and white OCBD. I'll get the white twill sooner or later.

At this point, my plan is to keep buying BB shirts when they go on sale and get Ratio shirts in the colors and patterns that BB doesn't offer.

Comment

The white twill is an amazing shirt. It's a bit spendy, but it's worth it.

Comment

Ha. I have the exact same strategy as nicholascrawford. BB Extra slims and Ratios.

Comment

I'm waiting for my white twill to arrive and will be ordering another one soon after I try its fit. I really want to grab one of their patterned shirts because they look super sharp, but I'm trying to find something that I can wear all the time, especially a little more casually.

Either:

- Dark Blue Houndstooth

- French Blue Classic Pinpoint

- Light Blue Gingham (it's my favorite, but the calibrate l.b. gingham is so cheap...)

Comment

There are several internet sellers that especially market wholesale Longchamp Handbags, wholesale Longchamp Online handbags, affordable wholesale custom made Longchamp Outlet handbags and wholesale custom made Michael Kors Handbag. These stores allow it to be quite straightforward to place an purchase Michael Kors Bag on the net for practically any of those products Michael Kors Outlet. They are on the way to possess an updated Michael Kors Handbags report to make certain that you just usually get things that are current Michael Kors Bags and in style. And, the actuality that all of them accessible below just one Michael Kors Outlet roofing produces the option assortment quite simple.

Meditation SMS Audio can be an actual physical exercise concerning the views that can SMS By 50 certainly help to sooth your views and relieves stress. Street By 50 But one disadvantage of meditation could possibly be the simple fact that you simply Sennheiser Headphones call up for time jointly with a exact place to exercise it. Sennheiser CX one other way that demands none concerning the above but provides identical Sennheiser HD relief from nervousness is hemi sync.Hemi sync is truly Sms Audio a assortment of binaural beats marketed inside the kind of recorded CDs that puts you in a suggest of sleep while your views reaches Sms By 50 a suggest of severe calmness. It is such as the binaural Street Audio beats of hemi sync speaks the vocabulary concerning the human brain and will certainly help it to calm right down and rest a while.

Comment

Working...
              X