Sebago Brattles on sale (wingtips)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sebago Brattles on sale (wingtips)

Joe liked these back in May. http://dappered.com/2012/05/endless-friends-family-20-off-sale/

They are even cheaper now, and there are plenty of sizes in the Dark Brown. I just grabbed a pair.

Link

I love the look of these shoes, especially dark brown, but the sizing didn't work for me. I saw them as cheap as $66 on a Nieman Marcus sale.

Comment

Picked them up sometime early this year, per Joe.. They have literally become my go to shoe. I can beat them and they look better for it. I just walked all weekend in them while I was in SF.

I partially agree with Zerostyle, as far as size goes, they feel a little long, but if I were to size down, they would most likely be too narrow in the toe box for me(E width in AE shoes).

Comment

ZERO $66, nice find, i dropped a half size in them, it was recommended either full or half smaller, too nervous to drop a whole size.

Comment

I got a pair in tan earlier this year and returned them. I just don't like the different color on the toes - it seems affected. If your shoes end up like that over time due to use, it's on thing. But from the start. Not for me.

Comment

Working...
          X