Testicle PSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testicle PSA

Are skinny jeans destroying hipster sperm counts?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/fashion/shortcuts/2012/jul/12/skinny-jeans-destroying-hipster-sperm-counts?newsfeed=true

From the article:
    <blockquote>

For years we've struggled manfully into some quite ludicrous garments – often requiring the help of a friend, relative or expensive machinery in order to achieve sartorial fulfillment. Our reward? To be told that our balls now resemble Buñol tomatoes and a generation is about to be left unable to spawn or even do fun sexy time without creasing up in agony.</blockquote>

Since I don't want kids, I guess I'll have to trade my slim pants for skinny jeans.

Comment

Like a free vasectomy!

Comment

Yes! We don't have to worry about baby hipsters running around anytime soon.

Comment

Seems like everyone doesn't want to have kids now a days, there was a restaurant here that was trying to be kid free. If that happened I was going to go there and just rip them a new one if they screwed one thing up; and screwed up steaks happen quite often!

Comment

Having no kids beats having unwanted kids. And there sure are a lot of unwanted kids out there, speaking as a foster parent. :-/

Comment

The Guardian is rubbish.

Comment

That's the impetus for a Utilikilt then?

www.utilikilts.com

Pleased I won't need to wear one - already got the kids and the vasectomy!

Comment

No kids = more money for shoes, right?

Comment

Is it okay that regardless of children, I just don't like the jeans?

Comment

Working...
                    X