What color socks with these sneakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What color socks with these sneakers?

I bought these Sauconys about 6 months ago from Zappo's since many people around here (Bay Area) seem to like them and I thought they looked good when I saw them out in public: http://tinyurl.com/cztxr65. I don't like them much anymore: the colors are hard to match with anything except jeans and the shoes themselves look pretty dorky. That being said, they were cheap and sometimes they look OK with particular shirts so I think I'll keep them for now. My main pair of sneakers for the last 8 years has been dark blue suede Pumas that I really like but they're getting pretty worn and ratty so I plan on buying some black or olive suede Adidas Sambas or navy Jack Purcells to replace them soon. But given that I'll still want to wear these Sauconys occasionally, what sock color would you guys recommend when wearing with jeans? I've been wearing navy but am thinking that light green, olive, or gray might be better?

Orange, pale green, anything except blue, black (boring), multi-stripe with any one of the colors of of the shoe would look pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
    X