LEC Pants Sale and fit question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEC Pants Sale and fit question

All their pants/denim are under $15 with promo code OCEAN (pin 2012).

I bought a pair of Refined Slim Fit a few months back that was tight in the seat and *very* tight in the thighs. Is there a fit that's still slim, but not quite so slim up top? I usually wear 32x32.

I don't think so, you could try the straight fit but it's not really slim below the knee and I'm not sure if it's any more generous in the thighs. If returns are easy for you I'd try a pair anyway, and also try sizing up in the slim fits to see if you get enough extra thigh room.

Comment

Incidentally, I picked up a pair of straight fit refined chinos and they were tigher than my slim fits. I started a thread about a week ago about their inconsistent sizes.

In this particular case, I almost want to say the pants must have been mislabeled because the variation was that weird.

Comment

That being said, I hope something in my size is left when I get home tonight. I can't order while I'm here at work. I don't think it would be a problem necessarily, but don't want to take that risk of looking any less productive than I actually am at the moment. Haha.

Comment

Working...
        X