Official What Are You Buying At Nordstroms Tomorrow Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official What Are You Buying At Nordstroms Tomorrow Thread

The Nordstroms site is officially down which means D Day is almost here. I'm getting excited to pick up some nice loot tomorrow. I have a very short list at this moment and have browsed their catalogue but I know there is much more that will be on sale than what the catalogue states. (Didn't see the park aves in catalogue but know for fact they will be on sale). As of tonight im scooping up a pair of AE Strands and the chestnut Trafalgar Brandon Belt to wear together. So guys... whats on your list?

What kind of sales is it going to be? Assuming I drive, should I stop in on the way from work tomorrow?

Comment

Yearly anniversary sale. I would at least take a gander on your way home from work. The sale starts tomorrow its not a one day thing. Early bird gets the worm.

Comment

@Ryan87 - How much is that belt? Trafalagar makes great belts and I also need a belt to match my Walnut Strands.

Comment

Uh go check out the PSA about herring shoes, you can get identical to stands and probably better quality right now from the UK

Mix it up a bit, AE isn't the greatest and be all end all;

5 pairs of shoes and J&M is a bit below, Magnanni I would say is above.

Comment

that belt is $56

macys also has this belt for a good price right now too but for $18 more i'll go with the trafalgar

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/tommy-hilfiger-belt-32mm-dress-grain-belt?ID=654095&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

(PS we all know you (shadow) don't care for strands. Outside of dappered and SF not everyone on the planet is wearing strands. And what are you trying to say about 5 pairs higher or lower? you lost me)

Comment

Unfortunately, nothing. I don't have a Nordstrom card, and I think I've done enough damage to my wallet for the time being. I'm satisfied with the shoes I have and am eking as much life out of them as I can. Yes, it would be great to get some AEs for cheaper than regular price, but I can appreciate them more later on if I wait now.

Good hunting!

Comment

I'm sitting this one out. I spent nearly a grand at their sale in December, and I don't need a repeat.

Comment

Strands. Probably not the item I need (want) most, but I might as well get them while they're a good price. That said, if you'd told me 6 months ago that I would consider $200+ "a good price" for shoes, I would have laughed at you.

Comment

wrap bracelets

Carry on the shoulder chan luu Xian noodles on the shoulder of Qin Si Niang Zhang, a wonderful hand slowly takes up the soup don't smile of chest, take an index finger to slowly draw circle, seductive eyes son on hanging up, smile slightly sweetly:"Is not opening happy?Is surprised is the surprise not?"The soup didn't smile a very serious location to nod and immediately and very soon shook to shake head.

Four Niang shell the Chi tightly bite, the almond eye circle stares, Liu Mei pours Shu, and one face evil spirit is very bad:"I make you happy, I let your wrap bracelets surprise!"Simultaneously say, part Gao raise Xian noodles Zhang and aim at soup don't smile of head, "Mao""Mao""Mao""Mao""Mao" connect hit five times, the soup doesn't smile a didn't utter to roll bottle gourd generally to keep on rolling from the roof, noodles toward loess back dynasty sky, fall into a big word on the ground.

Qin Si Niang the Xian noodles Zhang Chu at nearby, the back is a setting sun, choke a waist, awe-inspiring all alone, the heroic bearing is direct and simple, loudly drink a way:"Your two yin chan luu wrap bracelet thieves dares to peep a sky to show pupil to take a shower, in the days to come if let again I now, come to 1 I kill a , come to 2 me to kill 1 pair!"The Jiao scolds a voice to resound through the skies, astounding, keep letting all gangster liver and galls accompany crack and smell breeze extremely frightened, the fart rolls urine to flow.

Tang Feng hurriedly flees down from the roof and squats down in the soup and don't smile nearby, the specialty pointed Chuo Chuo he.There is no action.Chuo Chuo, Chuo Chuo Chuo ……smile an uncle to open Tang Feng's hand, impatiently whisper a way:"Do not make, does the sky didn't°yet be bright.

Comment

Does this Anniversary Sale include Nordstrom Rack ?

Comment

McTavish and a calibrate dress shirt to try

Comment

I'll go hunting for shoe trees in stores locally today (cheap shoe trees are not a commom find in Canada, at least where I live). If I don't find anything, that's what I'll be buying. Boring, but needed.

The walnut AE Strands are calling my name, but I don't need another shoe I won't wear frequently.

Maybe Joe will inspire me with some of his picks.

Comment

I would love to get the Strands or the McTavish but I can't justify the purchase right now when I wouldn't be getting that much use out of them.

Comment

Just ordered the Park Avenue and the LaSalle.

Once these come in, I will own 4 pairs of AE shoes.

Park avenue in black

LaSalle in Chili

Strand in dark brown

McAllister in walnut

Damn dappered.com and styleforum for ruining me! At least all were bought on sale prices. I was very close to pulling the trigger on the McTavish as well, but figured I might be able to score that one at a seconds sale for $100-$130.

Comment

Working...
                              X