Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greg_s
    replied

Jessy, might as well try it. I was unable to fit into anything in Korea (I'm 6' and 185 lb. So I'm not large by any stretch). Sizing is built for guys like you over there. You won't always get much for quality, but it is usually super cheap. I got a few shirts custom made and they were less than $40 American even with an extra rush fee.

Leave a comment:

• jessy_diamond
    replied

You know what? I think I'll order something inexpensive from YesStyle, like an OCBD, just to see the fit. I like that they provide detailed measurements for every single article of clothing on the website.

Leave a comment:

• jessy_diamond
    replied

So, how about moving the DC meetup to Korea ?

@risingstars Uniqlo is nice, but no online shopping. Plus, they use American sizing. At least, it's a bit closer than Korea.

Leave a comment:

• thmage
    replied

Haha, can I come?

Leave a comment:

• nicholascrawford
    replied

Jessy - road trip to Korea?

Leave a comment:

• thmage
    replied

Lol, Asian sizing always runs smaller than American.

I've heard Uniqlo is good, I think they're japanese. But personally, I've heard the best Korean/Asian clothing deals are when you actually go to those countries.

Leave a comment:

• risingstars
    replied

what your looking for is uniqlo. they have a great online store. and if you are in new York they have a physical store only. from what I know , their goods are relatively simple , slim , and decent quality for the price. uniqlo

Leave a comment:

• jessy_diamond
    started a topic Korean Clothing?

Korean Clothing?

While browsing on eBay, I found some cheap Korean blazer, like this one.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't buy those, way too fashion-forward. But look at the measurements : I'm a size Large!

I found YesStyle, but the quality seems doubtful. Cropped, one button blazers, and heck, even some with short sleeves.

I was wondering, does anybody know some decent quality online Asian/Korean stores? Does that even exist?

Working...
X