Bonobos Chino fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonobos Chino fit?

So I have a simple question and I couldn't find the answer anywhere on the forum... I'm about to pick up a new pair of Bonobos chinos for my honeymoon and need to know what size to get. I'm 6'3 210 and normally a 34x34. I have 2 pairs of the travel jeans or bull denim pants...I sized down on both, one is 32x34 the other is 33x34.

So, should I size down or should I stay 34x34? I want to look sharp on the honeymoon so any help would be appreciated.

Seems like a great question for the "Official thread of ALL things Bonobos" tagged thread.

Regardless, I'm 6'3, 230 (not fat, just muscular). I was about to say that typically I go down to a 32 inseam for Bonobos, but it seems like you may be more legs than I am. If you're too close to do the usual try and return, order a few pair and return the ones that don't fit. At least then you'll know one will work.

Comment

The regular chinos fit more true to size than the travel denim. I would go your normal size.

Comment

I go down one waist size on Bonobos pants. I normally wear 32x32 and from Bonobos, I order 31x32.

Comment

Yeh I agree with Jordan. Go with your normal size.

Comment

I would size down. My only experiences, gameday chinos I had to go down one size. For their standards, I went down 2 sizes. Sizes are frustratingly inconsistent, but luckily their return and exchange policy is good.

Due to your time constraints, I would order a few sizes, then return the ones that don't fit.

Comment

Working...
            X