Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would these be considered fall shoes only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would these be considered fall shoes only?

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/1901-mason-wingtip-oxford/3177680

Picked these up for about $50 off Nordstrom.com. Anyhow, could these be considered an all season shoe or should I stash them away for a few months? I'd like to mention that this is my first pair of brown causal shoes so I wouldn't have to many other options (outside of buying new shoes) should the occasion arise .

I'd wear them year round myself. There's definitely an opinion out there that says brown is for fall/winter, but I think that's way too particular. Those shoes would look good with jeans, and most people I know wear jeans year round, so I think that goes for the shoes too.

Comment

Dunno why they'd be fall only. They are good for fall, winter, and spring and probably ok for summer too, as long as it's not too hot. Though, personally, I feel like suede breathes a little better than leather (my suede bucks are definitely more comfortable to wear all day in summer than any of my leather wingtips).

Ben

Comment

Other than your own comfort, there is no reason why these would be fall only. I have my Sebago Hamiltons on right now and those are considered "fall/winter" boots, but they aren't uncomfortable in the heat and I felt like wearing them instead of bucks today.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback fellas! These are actually very comfortable. I would recommend them to anyone on a budget.

Comment

Working...
          X