J CRew factory Suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J CRew factory Suit

I wear a size 30x31 pant. I see they only sell a 30x30 size. Should I go for it or will I appear to be waiting for a flood? Thoughts?

I would not go shorter as these pants run true to size. If they do not offer a 31" inseam then I would go with 32" and get them tailored.

Comment

I have the Jcrew Corded cotton suit, and I found the pants to run a bit long. I found the pants of the Corded cotton to be baggy especially in the thigh area (which is highly unusual as I have runner's thighs to the nth degree). Ordering a waist size up may make the pants far too baggy.

I'm a 32 inseam. I ordered the 32x32 which were way to baggy. the 30x30 are a tad short in the inseam, but still fine for a cotton suit.

Again, my experience is based off the Corded Cotton and not the Charcoal Wool.

Comment

I wrote this wrong -- I wear 30x32. I can choose either 30x30 or 32x32. Maybe not the suit for me.

Comment

Speaking of this suit.. Is it final sale?

Comment

Should be. No harm in throwing it in your cart and adding the OURTREAT code for 40% off and seeing if it applies.

Comment

The code works, I'm just concerned about buying this suit if it's final sale...

Comment

Your idea of high water pants may be my idea of the perfect break, so it's hard to say. To be safe, a 32x32 would give you the flexibility to tailor.

Comment

These pants run long. Im almost always good with 32/30s and ill have to get these hemmed probably 2 inches.

Comment

I have the JCrew Factory Thompson suit but in the Navy color that is not sold online and my usual size pant size (32x32) fits me perfect.

Comment

I realized I wasn't quite clear in my post. Like Jordan said, the pants run long. Again, disclaimer, I havbe the Corded Blue Cotton, I have not tried the Charcoal wool.

I am typically wear 29x32. I ordered the pants both in the 30X30 and 32X32. The pants run long and the 30X30 was a good length (maybe a 1/4 inch shorter than I usually like). The pants also run roomy in the thigh and butt area, the 30X30 pants needed to be slimmed down a lot in the butt and thigh area. If you are typically a 30 waist, the 32X32 will be too large to fit correctly even after tailoring. Go with the 30X30.

Comment

hmm maybe mine were mislabeled or something.

Comment

How does the jacket fit? I'm really a 43 chest size, but sometimes a 42 will fit me fin in the shoulders. Otherwise, I have to get a 44 and tailor it in. I'm guessing these run a bit slim, but I wanted to get others thoughts before pulling the trigger...

Thanks in advance!

Comment

These do run slim. I am also a 43. I would suggest you get the 44 and have them take it in.

Comment

Working...
                            X