Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fiestaplatypus
    replied

I'm 6'3", 185#, 40" chest and the size large is not too short for me...properly covers my butt. It did need some tailoring off the rack though, as it was billowy at the waist, like most Ludlow jackets.

It's a casual summer blazer...it's not made to be something formal that you'd really spend time critiquing. The lapels may be slightly narrow, but that's the case with most Ludlow jackets. This one in particular is one that I would commonly wear with an open shirt and no tie. I don't think anyone would notice it being unbalanced.

Leave a comment:

• bruschetta
    replied

That blazer is far too short, and the lapels are skinny to the point where it looks unbalanced. On the other hand, I like the patch pockets and the pattern on the fabric.

Leave a comment:

• bj
    replied

Sooooo tempting.

Leave a comment:

• Focuspants
    replied

Haha same situation Jordan. I entered the promo code to see if it would still work but no dice

Leave a comment:

• jordan
    replied

I was hoping that 30% off was still going on. I would have jumped on it if it was.

Leave a comment:

• wmichaeljones
    started a topic JCrew Ludlow Blazer available in Medium online

JCrew Ludlow Blazer available in Medium online

Just a heads up: Looks like you can order a Medium in the JCrew Ludlow Blazer that Joe recommended as one of the best items of the year so far. Sadly, not my size, but hopefully someone can take advantage before it disappears again!

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/s...gwhqIAuhpJP5ow

Working...
X