Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nicholascrawford
    replied

Watch the Deals sticky here - you'll find ridiculously good deals that often don't last for long.

Leave a comment:

• VanLu504
    replied

There's a Clark's outlet a few hours away from me that has the Bushacre II for 69.99 but buy one get one 25% off. That's where I get my bushacres (I prefer the sole over the crepe sole of the desert boot). I know that's a better deal than amazon (i just looked at some options and they were around 80$) but I've never done research for any other vendors

Leave a comment:

• jessy_diamond
    replied

Boring strategy, but spot a few places where the item is sold (like Amazon and Zappos for the Clarks) and wait for a sale. No magic here. Patience is your greatest ally.

Leave a comment:

• Standard_Deviance
    started a topic targeting deals on brand staples

targeting deals on brand staples

Question from a style newb: When you know for certain that you want to purchase an item that's a staple of a particular brand's line (and thus it's not likely ever to go out of stock), what's the best way to go about finding a good deal on that item?

For example, two items I'd like to get before fall are a pair of Clark's Bushacres in Beeswax leather and a pair of Levi's 513's in an indigo wash. I've tried both on, love the fit and look, but don't want to pay sticker price or just below sticker price (DSW doesn't mark down Clarks all that much, it seems). What should my strategy be for trying to pick up both on the cheap?

Working...
X