Heel padding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heel padding?

Just snagged some great AE Prestons for $100 as part of that Beren sale — got them in my normal size, 11D, but they're really loose in the heel. Everything else fits fine, and I can only return for my money back, not a different size.

Anyone had any luck with heel pads? I feel like that could be all I need here, but I don't know what to look for in them.

For example I found these on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

Worth a shot, I'd also try tongue pads (adhesive pads that stick to the underside of the shoe's tongue that basically help push your foot back into the heel). If it's just a tiny bit loose it might work fine, but if it's more than a half size it's probably not worth the hassle. If you're not wearing them with socks you could try loafer socks to help fill them out.

Comment

Worked for me, with various success rate, depending on the shoe. I would give it a shot.

Comment

Also look into insoles. They help many a times.

Comment

Personally, I've had better luck with tongue-pads over heel-pads. More specifically, with the AE McTavish

Comment

Working...
          X