• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bruschetta
    replied
    Originally posted by greg_s View Post
    @ bruschetta, I WANT PERFECT, I'm sick of this quest for the perfect trunk
    Greg_s, the closest to perfect that I've found is Hugo Boss' Orange Label cyclist trunks. It's not a brand that I would normally buy, but they've held up better than any other brand, and held up a pair better than any other brand.

Leave a comment:

• Duvel
    replied
    LOL at this topic thread. But actually underwear DOES matter. And I don't mean just comfort. If you're in a relationship and want to keep it, or want to start a relationship, or even if you're relationship is with yourself and you want to feel good about yourself... it should also be at least somewhat ATTRACTIVE. I'm not talking about cheesy bikini underwear or anything like that. But make sure it's not plain old fruit of the loom white.

My go-to: black Calvin Klein briefs. Sometimes grey. But the black is at least a little sexy... it looks like you're trying. And the fit on these things is great. The price is not horrible either.

Leave a comment:

• greg_s
    replied
    @ bruschetta, I WANT PERFECT, I'm sick of this quest for the perfect trunk

Leave a comment:

• Idle_Hands
    replied
    I have a pair or two each of the Uniqlo airism and the Uniqlo cheaper boxer briefs and I find them both very constricting compared to other boxer briefs I've worn.

Leave a comment:

• bruschetta
    replied
    Originally posted by JT10000 View Post
    Uniqlo Airism are by far the best I've ever worn.
    I still like loose cotton boxers for sleeping, but for wearing under clothes I doubt I'll ever buy cotton underwear again.
    Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
    Fantastic. Now I'm wondering what I'm missing out on by wearing cotton instead of high tech Japanese underwear.
    Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
    A dry pair of kahonies brusch
    Since this thread has been resurrected, I'd like to update everyone by saying that I have a few pairs of the Uniqlo trunks. They're good. Not perfect, but good.

Leave a comment:

• sanjaygolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Cannon View Post
    Anyone have a recommendation for trunks that don't have a huge designer logo on the band? I know both Sunspel and J. Crew's logos are very subtle on theirs and the trunks are classic looks, so I may try those next.
    H&M .

Leave a comment:

• Cannon
    replied
    Anyone have a recommendation for trunks that don't have a huge designer logo on the band? I know both Sunspel and J. Crew's logos are very subtle on theirs and the trunks are classic looks, so I may try those next.

Leave a comment:

• Shomas
    replied
    I'm a Calvin Klein boxer briefs or trunks man for sure. My wife has a Marshalls browsing habit and strict instructions to pick up any medium, black pairs she runs across.

Leave a comment:

• george
    replied
    Trunks are the way to go! CK micro modal. Pricey but super comfy! Also like Private Structure trunks. And most recently, Gap has introduced trunks.

Leave a comment:

• hornsup84
    replied
    I just made the switch (altho still use boxers sometimes) and really like the Flint & Tinder boxer briefs. I bought two pair of the trunk briefs, but I don't think I like them as much. A little pricey at $19/pair, but made in the USA and so far are great quality (they don't stretch out at all; have no issues with them riding up either). They also have cool colors and contrast edge without being overboard/too busy.

http://www.flintandtinderusa.com/collections/underwear

Leave a comment:

• MaxMan
    replied
    boxer briefs for me used to do the boxers but i dont liek that bunching that goes on at times. BB keeps everything where they need to be.

Leave a comment:

• JBarwick
    replied
    Trunk briefs take some getting used to if you are coming from boxer briefs. 2(x)ist has a line at Target and I picked up a pack to check out. I think trying a cheaper version out before going for some designer underpants is a must.

Leave a comment:

• greg_s
    replied
    Alright, reviving this thread. I have recently become fed up with the world of boxers. I've had a stand-by brand forever and am now looking into boxer-briefs or some sort of trunk briefs (I like the idea of the shorter leg).

Seriously, how the hell do you choose? There are so many options. In a perfect world, I'd find a boxer or trunk-type brief with legs that don't stretch throughout the day or ride up. Help is appreciated, as always.

Leave a comment:

• nicholascrawford
    replied

Heh. I'm wearing the Lucky boxer briefs mentioned above on this very day.

Leave a comment:

• Cannon
    replied

Trunks or boxers. Never briefs or boxer-briefs. I switch depending on the scenario.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X