No announcement yet.

Underwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boxer briefs for me used to do the boxers but i dont liek that bunching that goes on at times. BB keeps everything where they need to be.
    "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

Comment

I just made the switch (altho still use boxers sometimes) and really like the Flint & Tinder boxer briefs. I bought two pair of the trunk briefs, but I don't think I like them as much. A little pricey at $19/pair, but made in the USA and so far are great quality (they don't stretch out at all; have no issues with them riding up either). They also have cool colors and contrast edge without being overboard/too busy.

http://www.flintandtinderusa.com/collections/underwear

Comment

Trunks are the way to go! CK micro modal. Pricey but super comfy! Also like Private Structure trunks. And most recently, Gap has introduced trunks.

Comment

I'm a Calvin Klein boxer briefs or trunks man for sure. My wife has a Marshalls browsing habit and strict instructions to pick up any medium, black pairs she runs across.

Comment

Anyone have a recommendation for trunks that don't have a huge designer logo on the band? I know both Sunspel and J. Crew's logos are very subtle on theirs and the trunks are classic looks, so I may try those next.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
              Anyone have a recommendation for trunks that don't have a huge designer logo on the band? I know both Sunspel and J. Crew's logos are very subtle on theirs and the trunks are classic looks, so I may try those next.
              H&M .

Comment

Originally posted by JT10000 View Post
                Uniqlo Airism are by far the best I've ever worn.
                I still like loose cotton boxers for sleeping, but for wearing under clothes I doubt I'll ever buy cotton underwear again.
                Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
                Fantastic. Now I'm wondering what I'm missing out on by wearing cotton instead of high tech Japanese underwear.
                Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
                A dry pair of kahonies brusch
                Since this thread has been resurrected, I'd like to update everyone by saying that I have a few pairs of the Uniqlo trunks. They're good. Not perfect, but good.

Comment

I have a pair or two each of the Uniqlo airism and the Uniqlo cheaper boxer briefs and I find them both very constricting compared to other boxer briefs I've worn.

Comment

@ bruschetta, I WANT PERFECT, I'm sick of this quest for the perfect trunk
                    "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

LOL at this topic thread. But actually underwear DOES matter. And I don't mean just comfort. If you're in a relationship and want to keep it, or want to start a relationship, or even if you're relationship is with yourself and you want to feel good about yourself... it should also be at least somewhat ATTRACTIVE. I'm not talking about cheesy bikini underwear or anything like that. But make sure it's not plain old fruit of the loom white.

My go-to: black Calvin Klein briefs. Sometimes grey. But the black is at least a little sexy... it looks like you're trying. And the fit on these things is great. The price is not horrible either.

Comment

Originally posted by greg_s View Post
                        @ bruschetta, I WANT PERFECT, I'm sick of this quest for the perfect trunk
                        Greg_s, the closest to perfect that I've found is Hugo Boss' Orange Label cyclist trunks. It's not a brand that I would normally buy, but they've held up better than any other brand, and held up a pair better than any other brand.

Comment

Working...
                        X