Underwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.exofficio.com/products/details/mens-give-n-go-boxer-brief

Ridiculously comfortable, ridiculously expensive.

My go-to for any type of traveling... Still hunting for something comparable that is at least a little bit cheaper.

Comment

I have both boxers and briefs. Can't say I like either one too much, but it mostly doesn't bother me unless I have tighter pants or I'm driving a lot.

Comment

For the last time... Tommy Hilfiger boxer briefs are the best ever.

Comment

Uniqlo Airism are by far the best I've ever worn. There are various lengths of boxer briefs:

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men/loungewearunderwear/airism

I still like loose cotton boxers for sleeping, but for wearing under clothes I doubt I'll ever buy cotton underwear again.

Comment

someone needs to start a uniqlo shipping business that isn't $70 an order

Comment

Fantastic. Now I'm wondering what I'm missing out on by wearing cotton instead of high tech Japanese underwear.

Comment

A dry pair of kahonies brusch

Comment

shad0w4life, Mere words cannot describe my curiosity.

Comment

Jockey just sent me a print catalog (I wonder who sold them my name). Some of the stuff looks good, but since I work a block from Uniqlo no need for me to change.

Comment

I haven't had much success in this area either. After buying a few different brands and pairs over the last two months in search of something better, these are the ones I like best: http://www.freshpair.com/Calvin-Klein-Knit-Slim-Fit-Boxer-U1029.html.

They're not restrictive like briefs but also don't have excess fabric like some boxers due to being cut slim. I like that they fit close and are both comfortable and flattering. I bought them on sale, so they were much cheaper then (I think 25% off with free shipping). When another good sale comes around, I'll be picking up a few more.

Comment

I've commented on this in a recent "pants too tight" thread, but my underwear also seems to contribute to an overall tightness that worries me. Gotta let my boys breathe.

I wear CK boxer-briefs, but they feel entirely too constricting when I wear a suit. My CK boxers are better but still not perfect.

Before I start going commando to work--and I am legitimately considering this--do you have any other suggestions on super comfortable undies?

Comment

Trunks or boxers. Never briefs or boxer-briefs. I switch depending on the scenario.

Comment

Heh. I'm wearing the Lucky boxer briefs mentioned above on this very day.

Comment

Alright, reviving this thread. I have recently become fed up with the world of boxers. I've had a stand-by brand forever and am now looking into boxer-briefs or some sort of trunk briefs (I like the idea of the shorter leg).

Seriously, how the hell do you choose? There are so many options. In a perfect world, I'd find a boxer or trunk-type brief with legs that don't stretch throughout the day or ride up. Help is appreciated, as always.
                              "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Trunk briefs take some getting used to if you are coming from boxer briefs. 2(x)ist has a line at Target and I picked up a pack to check out. I think trying a cheaper version out before going for some designer underpants is a must.

Comment

Working...
                                X