Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe's Face

Have we ever seen it?

I think we've seen the lower half, in profile, in one of his earlier avatar images. Possibly.

Ben

Comment

You can only see his whole face if you buy the Joe Dappered action figure with karate chop fashion action ala Doctor Claw:

Comment

Haha. I don't know. I'd like to see it.

I don't mean to sound creepy, of course.

LOL

Comment

Maybe he has no face.

Comment

Who needs a face when you're already that stylish?

Comment

If you go through the multitude of photos I think you can pull together a rough composite image.

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

creepy thread of the years goes too...

Comment

Saw it on his LinkedIn profile.

Comment

Also, can we all agree his full name is simply "Joe Dappered"?

Comment

His forehead was in this post:

http://dappered.com/2012/01/in-person-forehead-shine-preventer-for-guys/

I'm actually curious about this. I understand in the early days of blogging as a hobby, you may want anonymity, but with the amount of focus and readers that Dappered has now I'm surprised he doesn't at least have one photo of his face in the site.

At this point, its understandable that he may just not like being photographed a whole lot, so no face makes it much less of an issue in daily posts, but I still wonder why there wouldn't be one shot of him so we can get to know the creator a little by putting a face to his name.

We've seen Paul and Beth, so it would be great to see Joe, too.

Comment

Kidding aside, I like that Joe doesn't post his face. Its kind of why some mannequins don't have heads - so you can imagine yourself.

Comment

Vespa - Exactly. If you saw his face, you'd have a harder time picturing yourself wearing the clothes.

It's very smart. When we some day see his face, we're all going to be disappointed. It's inevitable.

Whenever I'm walking behind a woman, her hair flowing, her heels clicking, I always imagine she's some kind of supermodel only to be devastated when I see her face.

Comment

Nicholas, I thought that you were a married man. I suspect that there's at least one woman in your life with a face that does not disappoint.

Comment

It's like a running gag now, but I love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X