Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you seen this suit?

Hi Everyone,

Great site here - really have been enjoying it. I saw the suit below from suitsupply, but unfortunately they do not sell it, and I am 36S anyway (which they do not offer). Have you seen a similar suit from another designer? I have yet to come across one. Thanks!

http://www.suitsupply.com/webstore/collection,en_US,pg.html

can't seem to paste the image, but that link should work

It looks like a very odd fabric... chambray perhaps? Are you referring to the fabric or to the color scheme?

Comment

Hi Kenneth, I'm referring to both. Although I would be happy to see more in that color. I suppose the color is more interesting to me if I had to choose one or the other. Thanks for taking a look.

Comment

Still up doing some late night searching. Someone has to know where to find this! Thanks for the help.

Comment

From my understanding, Suitsupply offers a wider range of fabric selections in-store than on their website. It's possible that this style just isn't available from them online.

Looks like linen to me - maybe a linen/cotton or linen/silk blend.

Ben

Comment

I looked pretty much everywhere and was unable to find this color. The closest that I was able to get is a sort of burgundy pinstripe.. Echoing BenR, I'd recommend contacting them to ask 1) if they're able to produce it, or lacking that, 2) the name of the fabric and color schema so that you can look elsewhere more effectively.

From what I've heard of Suitsupply's customer service, they should be able to accommodate you.

Comment

Hi Ben and Kenneth, thank you for your advice. I'll start there and see what I can find.

Comment

Be sure to update us on what you find, I'll be interested to hear how they respond to your inquiry.

Comment

I asked them about a shirt shown on their website that wasnt listed for sale, they pointed me to one they had for sale that looked nothing like it. I responded letting them know that and they never got back to me. *shrug*.

Comment

Suitsupply replied saying they would be able to check and see if it is sold in stores, rather than online. Will post back if I hear further.

Comment

Would like to end by saying Suitsupply customer service has been excellent so far. Answering all my questions and suggesting suits that will fit my size. It seems a 35 in the Half Washington may work. Thinking about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X