Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brands and Sizes

Hi,

I dont see any threads that discuss brands and sizes so thought I would put this out there..

I dont live near a jcrew so i cant try their sizes, but I wondered how their polos fit.

I usually wear a Medium for their Secret Wash long sleeve shirts (being 5'11 and a fit 175 lbs). I recall jcrew being hit or miss in terms of sizes, and wondered if anyone had any thoughts on if their polos fit the same as their "wash" shirts?

I have a couple of their slim fit repp pique polos and they do have a slender fit. It's not incredibly slim, but its better than most polos. (much better than RL standard cut, pretty close to RL custom cut).

On another "Brands and Sizes" note- Ive noticed that Bonobos slim striaghts arent really tapered at the leg, they only come in around .5 inch slimmer than the regualars at the opening, but they are more slender through the thigh area. They fit really similar to Levi 514s on me.

Comment

Jake check recent purchase thread I posted pics of jcrew, lands end, Grafton etc. There are a few post so go back through some of the more recent pages.

Comment

@Shadow.

wow! your very dedicated with posting photos..kudos!

So your 1 inch taller and one size larger in the chest so looks like the if the medium fit you, I should be good to go.Thanks!

Comment

Just incase: with Jcrew i wear a regular medium, a slim fit medium I'd look like i tried putting on a coloured hot dog casing.

Comment

Working...
          X