wedgie to diaper butt in 1 Day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wedgie to diaper butt in 1 Day.

Apologies up front for the ass shots. Its the only way I could get my point across. Im seeing this in most of my pants. They fit fairly snug at first, almost too snug..but that soon goes away and isnt really my concern hear. As the day wears on the seat tends to get much looser. Khaki diaper butt as Bonobos would say. This happens on both my Jcrew khakis and my Banana Republic straight fits (pictured below). Ive become self conscious of it and its quite annoying. Sure Bonobos claims to get rid of that, but Im not looking to buy a whole new wardrobe yet. Anyone else experience this? Can a tailor cure this problem? Im worried if the seat is tightened up that I wouldnt be able to get this on.

I honestly wouldn't wear pants that look like that first picture. That takes "form fitting" to a whole new level. If you want them to go back to that original look, though, a very skilled tailor might be able to take the seat in without affecting the thigh area or the waist, but I'm not sure. Might be worth talking to your tailor about it.

Comment

The thighs are too tight and now allowing them to drape properly.

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

The thigh comment makes sense. Originally I had purchased a waist size larger and had similar problems in addition to a looser waist. I suppose my only recourse is to buy even larger size and have the waist and possibly the seat taken in along with a leg taper. Certainly not worth it on $30 BR pants. That's a little discouraging.

Comment

No - just get a size bigger and DON'T take the seat in or taper the legs!

Comment

The issue with that is the waist becomes pretty loose to the point where it bunches up when I tighten my belt just enough to keep them up. I realize now what this looks like, but I'm not buying skinny pants or anything of the sort. It's just a straight leg fit in my waist size. Still I appreciate the assistance, ill try to be more aware of the fit from here on out.

Comment

Just an FYI, regardless of what Bonobos claims, the exact same thing happens with their pants after one day of wearing.

Comment

Working...
              X